Laurie Stettner is an experienced, advanced certified Jivamukti Yoga and Yin Yoga Teacher, as well as a Body Therapist, professional Contemporary Dancer and Singer. Her journey of exploring the body and the mind already started in her childhood. On a professional level she is teaching Yoga, Dance and Awareness for years. She is giving retreats and workshops worldwide and taught as a main teacher for 8 years at the Jivamukti Yoga Center in Munich (Germany) as well as living and teaching in Bern (Switzerland) and Lisbon (Portugal).
Nowadays she loves working and teaching in the fusion of arts – singing, dancing, expressions of as well the body as the mind – and Yoga. Finding holistic ways in order to be one with the flow of life is her passion.
• Advanced Jivamukti Yoga Teacher (800 h+ & Advanced Board Exam)
• Yin Yoga Teacher (Insight Yoga/Sarah Powers)
• Thai Yoga Massage/Bodywork (Nuad Thai Akademie München)
• Contemporary Dance/Dance Pedagogy (IWANSON International School of Contemporary Dance)
• Vocals (Theater Akademie August Everding)
• Theatre Science/Scandinavian Philology (LMU)
• Languages: German, English, Swedish, Portuguese